Tuesday, October 23, 2007

my song

Posted by vivi at 10/23/2007 11:46:00 AM
gw lagi seneng dengerin lagu ini ... judulnya i finally found someone dinyanyi-in nya sama Bryan Adams and Barbara Straisand lagu jadul sih tapi menurut gw ini lagu everlasting like the story inside the song...ceritanya lagu ini udah menclok di daftar winamp kompi gw sekarang berbarengan sama love song lainnya yg dinyanyiin with couple tapi lagu yg ngena dihati ya lagu ini, sering gw play with over and over...

this is the lyrics...lagunya gw lagi nyari di iwebmusic entar gw pajang ya di blog but only hear using Internet Explorer [IE]



Ohh yeah...mmmmm

I finally found someone, who knocks me off my feet,
I finally found the one, who makes me feel complete.

It started over coffee,
We started off as friends,
Its funny how from simple things,
The best things begin.

This time its different, (nah nah nah nah)
Its all because of you, (nah nah nah nah)
Its better than its ever been,
Cause we can talk it through...

My favorite line,
Was can i call you sometime?
Its all you had to say,
To take my breath away.

Chorus:

This is it,
Oh i finally found someone,
Someone to share my life, i finally found the one,
To be with everynight
Cause whatever i do, its just got to be you
My life has just begun, i finally found someone

Did i keep you waiting? i didn't mind.
I apologize. Baby thats fine.
I will wait forever just to know you were mine.
You know i love your hair, are you sure it looks right?
I love what you wear, isnt it too tight?
Your exceptional, i cant wait for the rest of my life...

Repeat Chorus

Cause whatever i do, its just got to be you
Oh my life has just begun...i finally found...someone


mungkin suasana hati gw emang always mellow akhir-akhir ini naik turunnya cepet banget kadang sedih, kadang seneng ... kadang dunno what to do, kadang gw mikir i have to be strong ... kadang gw mikir should i stay or not in this situation or kadang gw mikir is it what really hapened to me ? or kadang gw mikir juga should i leaving it and start all over new ... but do i dare to face it ... how about if everything get worst...god help me to find a good way to my life i just need some happiness is it too much for me... it's hard to me to make a decision ... just wait and see that's i'm doing now ... but it's not bring me a happiness ... so may be this song can represent what i want and how i feel someday ... is it goin to be true or it's just a dreams ... i don't know ... i pray to u God give me the best thing for my life...you are my only hope...

11 comments:

Ibeth on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 12:29:00 PM GMT+7 said...

Hopefully, it's not a faith problem that you're dealling with. Been there, done that, it's too tough, dear :(

Elfandarie Heny on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 1:39:00 PM GMT+7 said...

huhuhuhu...kenapa nih anak melow yellow terus...nek...gw selalu berdoa yang terbaik buat lo..be patient...ok

Zilko on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 2:51:00 PM GMT+7 said...

lagunya yg mana sih?? Kadang aku gak ngeh sama judulnya, tp setelah denger lagunya, kadang2 malah jadi: "O, lagu yg itu", hahahaa....

Dewi on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 3:53:00 PM GMT+7 said...

eh... only hope-nya Mandy More jg enak Vi.

.....
So I lay my head back down.
And I lift my hands and pray
To be only yours, I pray, to be only yours
I know now, you're my only hope.

I give you my destiny.
I'm giving you all of me.
I want your symphony, singing in all that I am
At the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.
.....
.....

R.e.t.h on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 at 10:13:00 AM GMT+7 said...

Ehh ketemu ma lagu ini, nih lagu udah menghuni Ipodku since pertama kali aku beli ipod, emang enak sih lagunya, mantep pula yg nyanyi si Bryan Adams with his serak voice itu, tapi nyang enak buat Retha tetep lagu Everytimenya Britney Spears deh...

Notice me, take my hand
Why are we strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me

Everytime I try to fly, I fall
Without my wings, I feel so small
I guess I need you, baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams, I see your face
it's haunting me
I guess I need you, baby..


uuwwoooo...
uwwoooo...

hehehehe

xuxu on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 at 11:39:00 AM GMT+7 said...

kalo gua sih tetep Bcoz of u punya Keith Martin.... Xu+Ndy banget dah!

If ever you wondered if you touched my soul, yes you do.
Since I met you I'm not the same. You bring life to everything I
do. Just the way you say hello. With one touch I can't let go.
Never thought I'd fall in love with you.

Ch: Because of you. My life has changed. Thank you for the love
and the joy you bring. Because of you I feel no shame. I'll tell
the world it's because of you.

*nyanyi sambil liat foto Cindy* hehehehe

Innuendo on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 11:54:00 PM GMT+7 said...

kalo mau dengerin, cari sendiri di youtube ? lol

be strong yaaaa....malaysia boleh. lho kok malaysia !

Patty on Friday, October 26, 2007 at 9:05:00 AM GMT+7 said...

*hugs pipi kenceng2*

Be strong my darling !!

vivi on Monday, October 29, 2007 at 8:53:00 AM GMT+7 said...

TO ALL : guys...thank u so much for support and advise yg di berikan buat gw dalam menjalani hari-hari gw sekarang ... mohon doa dan kebaikan buat gw untuk kehidupan gw dunia dan akhirat...perempuan juga berhak buat bahagia...

jagalah cinta sejati kalian semua dengan segenap jiwa dan raga karena cinta sejati hanya datang sekali dalam hidup ini...

ecy on Monday, October 29, 2007 at 2:28:00 PM GMT+7 said...

nah...loe....WHO IS THE SOMEONE ?...bener2 desperate housewife banget sih vi....jangan khawatir nek...elo mesti percaya sama pepatah yang mengatakan bahwa tuhan gak pernah menutup mata...artinya setiap perbuatan pasti ada balesannya...asal elo tabah dan ikhlas ngejalaninnya... perbuatan orang yang dah nyakitin elo juga gak akan di biarin begitu aja pasti ada balesannya...mungkin sekarang elo lagi down...tp percaya deh insyaalah selalu ada pelangi setiap habis hujan...(what' s the meaning is...? ) maksudnya bersusah2 dahulu bersenang2 kemudian...cayooooo vi...

vivi on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 7:55:00 AM GMT+7 said...

TO ECY : makasih ya cy...doain moga-moga gw tabah dan ikhlas ngejalanin hari0hari gw sekarang ...

 

Our New Life Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos